Chambéry - Private Jet Charter
Book your private jet to and from Chambéry (CMF) today
Chambéry Airport, in Savoie (Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes), is a civilian airport with one runway suitable for private jet flights.
The airport is located 35 km south-west of the city of Annecy .
AlbaJet can organise private jet charters to & from Chambéry, with aircraft up to the size of Heavy Jet.
Nearby Ski Resorts
Chambéry provides great access to a number of nearby world-class ski resorts in the winter. These include:
- Massif des Aravis - 1 hour drive from Chambéry Airport.
- Chamrousse - 1 hour drive from Chambéry Airport.
- St Gervais/Evasion Mont-Blanc - 1 hour drive from Chambéry Airport.
- Valmorel - Le Grand Domaine - 1 hour 20 Minute drive from Chambéry Airport.
- Chamonix Mont Blanc - 1 hour 30 Minute drive from Chambéry Airport.
- Megève - 1 hour 30 Minute drive from Chambéry Airport.
Tip: If you plan on travelling with ski equipment by private jet, please inform us to ensure that the maximum baggage capacity is not exceeded.
Private Jet Terminal
Passengers flying in or out of Chambéry will use the facilities of Société d’Exploitation de Chambéry Aix (SEACA).
The address of the departure terminal is a follows:
Aéroport Chambéry Savoie,
Chambéry is open every day during the winter season from 7:30 a.m to 9:00 p.m (local time).
Chambéry Helicopter Transfers
Helicopter transfers, including ski transfers, can be arranged on request. Please contact us for further information and prices.
Airports in the vicinity of Chambéry
- Challes-Les-Eaux / LFLE (12 km)
- Meythet / NCY (37 km)
- Isere / GNB (53 km)
- Amberieu Ab / LFXA (57 km)
- Saint Exupery / LYS (63 km)
Flight times to nearby major cities
- Milan: 25 minutes
- Stuttgart: 41 minutes
- Paris: 43 minutes
- Frankfurt: 52 minutes
Aircraft based in Chambéry
- Embraer ERJ 135
- Embraer ERJ 145
- Phenom 100E
- Phenom 300
Looking for a charter?
AlbaJet is available now to organise a private jet charter to or from Chambéry:
Not sure where to start?
Checkout our private jet charter guide which covers the most important things to know.
CMF / LFLB
237 m (779 ft) above sea level
Number of Hard Runways:
2,019 m (6,627 ft)
Instrument Landing System (ILS):
25° C / 77° F (reported 14 minutes ago)